Our á la carte menu of international assignment management services helps your company place employees in international assignments, keep them there, and repatriate them when it is time to come home. Throughout this process, we respond to your needs for investment return and cost control. Choose only what you need:
- Assignment Cost Estimates & Pre-Assignment Counseling:
Accurate cost data for cost-of-living comparisons, housing, taxes, education, and more allow for
proper budgeting. A Cendant Mobility International Assignment Consultant aids your candidates
in understanding the relocation program.
- Policy Counseling: We explain, administer, and coordinate the benefits you choose to offer your employee.
- Expense Administration: Once your employee is on assignment, Cendant Mobility offers fully integrated expense tracking and management reporting that interfaces with your accounting systems.
- Compensation Administration: We're expert in the financial issues you and your employee face, including tax administration, accounts payable, payroll, and total cost estimates and reports.
- Ongoing Assignment Support: We're a proactive lifeline for employees facing major life issues, including home and emergency leave, children's education, and changing allowances.
- Immigration Services: Our highly trained International Assignment Consultants coordinate a network of experts, who expedite routine matters so your employees receive the visas and work permits they need.
- Tenancy Management: When your assignee chooses to lease a home in the host country, our Tenant Advocacy program mediates landlord-tenant issues such as maintenance and repairs, and our
Early Lease Termination programs manage the early termination of leases. Our Financial Tenancy Management program pays monthly rent and reimburses utilities payments based on your employee's
expense report. Tenancy Initiation expedites your assignee's home-finding process by having Cendant Mobility wire transfer the first month's rent and security deposit.
- Repatriation Integration Programs: We manage the difficult issues that assignees face when they return home (such as reverse culture shock and reintegration), so your company continues to benefit from the competencies, skills, and knowledge that your employee acquired while on assignment.