Domestic Relocation and International Assignment Management Solutions
Taking care of your relocating employees, simplifying your job, and eliminating any surprises are our pride and our passion. They are also our specialty. From our offices located around the world, Cartus works alongside your business through every step of the relocation process. Whether you are moving employees within a country or around the world, we're everywhere you need us to be.
- 2016 Trends in Global Relocation: Policy & Practices Survey
- Trends in Global Relocation: Biggest Challenges Survey
The benefits of corporate relocation outsourcing
Outsourcing your relocation program allows you and your employees to focus on your main business while benefitting from Cartus' global experience, reach, and relationships with the best networks available anywhere.
Whether it's large-scale international assignments or ongoing domestic moves, or anything in between, we work as an extension of your business to keep things running smoothly.
Why outsource your corporate relocation program?
- Focus on your core business. Outsourcing non-core competencies will allow you to focus on your core business, eliminating the administrative weight of managing the relocation process.
- Benefit from scalability. Cartus can scale programs up and down with optimal efficiency, responding quickly to your organizational needs without unpredictable costs.
- Manage overhead. When you outsource, there's no need to build internal systems or add overhead, freeing up resources to attend to your core business.
- Generate cost savings. Outsourcing a relocation program can generate cost savings from a variety of sources, including more efficient shipment costs, home marketing and sales, better supplier pricing, and policy recommendations.
- Maintain employee productivity. Your transferring employees receive dedicated relocation assistance from a single point of coordination, minimizing stress and enabling them to remain productive during a move.
- Provide tax and compliance benefits. A relocation program can offer significant tax and compliance advantages, and we provide expertise in policy development and information on tax, legal, and compliance issues as we become aware of them.
- Stay competitive. Offering a global relocation program as a benefit can make your company more attractive to new hire candidates and, by extension, more competitive in the recruiting process.
Global reach: 128 Cartus clients have their relocation programs managed by our teams in multiple global locations.
Trusted guidance—delivered directly
Our people have gained vast experience from being part of a company that assists nearly 168,000 employees each year into and out of 185 countries. As part of your dedicated Cartus team, we assign a highly trained consultant to serve as your employee's day-to-day partner. He or she will seamlessly coordinate all aspects of the relocation experience, drawing on Cartus' expertise and resources and delivering them personally.
Your Cartus consultant begins by assessing your employee's needs and thoroughly explaining all authorized benefits. From there, he or she guides your employees through each step in the relocation process, including arranging services in the host location, shipping household goods, selling the employee's current home, or scheduling cross-cultural or intercultural training.
Most important, Cartus consultants always keep in sharp focus the challenges and stresses that relocating employees and their families face, successfully managing the multiple issues that compete for attention. As a result of their dedicated efforts, family transitions are easier and transferees are able to focus on the demands of their new position.
For more information on Domestic Relocation and International Assignment Solutions, contact Cartus.