Cartus Wins Prestigious Singapore Award
We are delighted to have been recognized with a prestigious award for our Workplace Health & Wellness program in Singapore for the fourth consecutive time!
The Singapore Health Awards are organized by the country’s Health Promotion Board on a bi-annual basis for companies with commendable Workplace Health programs. This year we received a special GOLD award, our second gold, which recognized our initiatives in health awareness, sports participation, fitness classes/workshops, and our work-life and weight management programs.
Some of the regular activities we organize that helped us win this award are:
- Health Screening at work including blood pressure, cholesterol, kidney function, weight, and body mass index.
- Sports Teams, Badminton, Jogging/Running, Soccer and Futsal Clubs organized for Cartus staff after work
- Workshops on understanding stroke, breast cancer, whole brain thinking, and healthy eating and nutrition
- Fitness Classes including yoga, fit boxing, Pilates, Zumba, and salsa
- Special Events like a rock-climbing day and a dragon boat challenge
- Weight Management via a 12-week intervention program to support and assist staff wishing to get healthier through weight loss.
Congratulations to all our Singapore-based staff on winning this award, and a huge thank you to the active and dedicated members of our Workplace Health Committee whose tireless activities in promoting and encouraging a healthy workplace at Cartus were instrumental in this latest award win!