Creative Relocation Solutions Come to Life: Have Done. Will Do. The Winners Announced!
Cartus is excited to announce the winners of our 2017 Have Done. Will Do. story contest for exceptional service and creative solutions. All employees were able to submit stories reflecting real solutions for real challenges impacting our valued clients and their relocating employees. After an internal survey to narrow the field down to five finalists each, we collected votes on the Cartus Facebook page and at the Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium to select the winner. It was a close race, and the results are in!
- WINNER! An Unusual Carry-On (Nisha Chatwani; Hong Kong)
- Runner Up: Relocating Got Your Goat? (Daedra Burchfield; Irving, TX)
- Runner Up: A Helping Hand in a Time of Loss (Kim Welton; Danbury, CT)
- WINNER! No Move Too Big (Jodi Scannell, Stacy Walters, Cindy Madden, and the Group Move Team; multiple locations)
- Runner Up: Caring and Customization for Continuing Education (Michele Brescia; Danbury, CT)
- Runner Up: Setting Women’s Sights on Leadership (Jenny Castelino; Singapore)
Thanks again to every employee who submitted a story, and to all of you who voted, as we feature the ingenuity and flexibility of our employees as they support clients and relocating employees each and every day. Keep up the amazing work, and congratulations to our winners.