Top Tips for Summer Home Maintenance
Posted by: Patrick Lewis, Manager, Content Development
With the summer months upon us, and the accompanying favorable weather conditions, now is a good time to take a look at the outside of your home for any needed repairs. As part of the Realogy family of brands, and Cartus’ sister company, Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC, recently shared some proactive home maintenance tips to help you save time and money in their blog post, Most Important Summer Home Maintenance Projects.
The post provides tips for inspecting and making minor repairs (before they become big repairs) to five key areas of your home:
- Windows (clean and inspect)
- Roof (inspect shingles, flashing, and gutters)
- Exterior (check for gaps, cracks, signs of pests)
- Foundation (checks for cracks, water stains, re-seal foundation)
- Heating and Cooling (clean and replace filters)
Do you have a “top tip” on summer home maintenance? Please comment on this post to share your top tips!