Using Artificial Intelligence to Improve Relocation Outcomes
Whether you call it predictive analytics, or machine learning, or AI, one thing is certain; these technologies seek to achieve actionable insights to improve business outcomes. Keni Patel, lead data scientist at Cartus, was recently featured in Canadian HR Reporter in an article, Using AI to Improve Relocation Outcomes, where he touches on how AI can be leveraged to solve real business challenges (in this case, for the relocation journey) in a measurable way.
For relocation, this means helping organizations achieve maximum ROI from their mobility program and streamlining processes for relocating employees and their families, minimizing disruption to their job and life. Be sure to read this interesting article in Canadian HR Reporter.
For further information on Cartus’ digital transformation, visit our resources below:
- Cartus Featured in The Wall Street Journal Pro AI Newsletter Highlighting our AI Self-Sufficiency
- Worldwide ERC Innovation Spotlight: Relocation Transformation Through Technology and Focus
- Worldwide ERC Innovation Spotlight: Predictive Analytics-Digging Deep to Reach New Heights
- Listen to a playback of our webinar, The Power of Predictive Analytics and Its Value to Your Mobility Program, with Greg Bonnette, VP of Strategy & Innovation at Ironside.
- Executive blog series, Cartus CIO and SVP, IT, Rizwan Akhtar: