Distributed Workforce Solutions
Facing an increasingly complex workplace, HR and mobility managers must take on new obstacles and navigate within ever-changing regulations that can be challenging to track.
Through our end-to-end service delivery and automated, cloud-based solution, Cartus manages your organization’s distributed workforces and extended business travelers to identify permanent establishment, immigration, payroll, and other compliance risks.
This solution combines white-glove service and in-depth policy expertise and analysis with innovative technology for a holistic approach to managing relocation, tax, and compliance risks while offering:
- Data collation and analytics
- Solution design and implementation
- Risk assessment and reporting
- Program impact analysis and process refinement
For more information about Cartus Distributed Workforce Solutions, read our one-pager.
Creating Value for Clients
From data collection to risk determination to program impact analysis, Cartus manages the wing-to-wing process so clients and their employees can focus on their core work and avoid a lengthy learning curve. This solution provides best-in-class technology, and when combined with Cartus’ service excellence, the solution is unparalleled in the market.
With this new solution, Cartus supports clients with:
- Identifying employee footprint and travel activity
- Calculation of international and domestic withholding apportionment
- City jurisdiction reporting to identify tax liability reduction opportunities
- Managing permanent establishment
- Schengen compliance
- Pre-trip assessments
- Immigration fulfillment
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis
To request a demo, or to learn more about how Cartus can help manage your distributed workforce while managing compliance risks, fill out our form.