Cartus Global Mobility Insights: APAC Webinar Series
Please join us for our new APAC-focused webinar series dedicated to exploring the brave new world of global mobility in the age of COVID-19.
Recordings of past events will be posted as they become available. See Past Events for more information.
Distributed Workforce Solutions
Cartus Partners with Topia for Distributed Workforce Solutions
As part of the comprehensive launch surrounding the new Cartus/Topia partnership, we are excited to invite you to the Cartus Global Mobility Insights 2021 APAC Webinar on Thursday, 25 March, 2021 from 3pm to 4pm, SGT.
This session, industry experts from Cartus and Topia will discuss mobility trends, challenges and solutions for 2021 including:
- Virtual assignment trends and group moves
- Obstacles organizations face with distributed workforces
- Benefits of technology-based compliance management solutions
- Key use cases solved with a digital offering, such as payroll withholding, permanent establishment, local tax optimization, pre-travel assessments
- Demonstration of Topia Compass
- Date: 25 March 2021, Thursday
- Time: 3 – 4pm SGT
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Audience: Global mobility and HR professionals
- Registration: Please fill out the lead form to register. You will receive a confirmation email with calendar attachment within 2 business days of registration.
Hosted by Alzone Ang, Cartus VP, Global Talent Mobility, our presenters include:
- Anupama Pisupati, Director, Global Talent Mobility, Cartus
- Rebecca Applewhite, Director, Solutions Consulting and Enablement, Topia
Registration is now closed, please contact your Cartus Representative if you'd like to attend.