Cartus Global Mobility Insights: APAC Webinar Series
Please join us for our APAC-focused webinar series dedicated to exploring the brave new world of global mobility in the age of COVID-19.
Recordings of past events will be posted as they become available. See Past Events for more information.
Optimising Employee Relocation Journey: 2022
- Date: 19 January 2022, Wednesday
- Time: 3 – 4pm SGT (Singapore Time)
- Type of Event: Microsoft Teams event
- Audience: Global mobility and HR professionals
- Registration is Closed
As companies gear up for 2022, trending phrases such as "Remote Work", "Flexibility" and "Customer Experience (CX)" seem to be in the forefront of organisations' planning—an indication of how the environment in which we operate has changed significantly and is still evolving.
Companies are fighting the talent war while navigating the delicate balance between employee needs and company objectives. In this webinar, we will explore what is the best way forward for global mobility in the current landscape and how we can make a difference in employees' relocation journey:
- Changing needs of employees
- Optimising each employee’s touchpoints: the true customer experience
- Planning the employee journey
- CX case study of a Fortune 500 Cartus tech client
Leigh Ng, Director, Global Talent Mobility
- Marija Kraft, Manager, Global Talent Mobility
- Host - Alzone Ang, Vice President, Global Talent Mobility
Registration closes 17 January, 12pm SGT. We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions for our speakers, please be sure to submit them in the “Meeting Chat” area once the event begins.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.